GUYSSS!! SOS!! I am so stressed, and for what? Well, I need to get a new j*b....Yikes, I know. I graduated from college last year, but I haven't really started looking for something that fits what I want to do. The bigger issue is I don't know what I want to do. I thought, "Oh. I'll get older and figure it out." Hey, uh, guys, I'm older, and I still don't know what I'm doing. I just saw a good opportunity at a good place with a position I actually studied for; it's just the thought of not being good enough that is so stressful and petrifying. Bleh, I just needed to get that off my chest. Anyway, to try and get my mind off of things, I made a moodboard of the millennial that I wanted to be so bad when I was younger. Disclaimer: I am ancient (23), but I'm still Gen Z, not a millennial. (Can you tell I'm trying to cling to my youth?)😜

*Update: I applied for the scary j*b. Guys, help manifest this for meeeee!
ReplyDeleteCan relate I am that type of person that wants to be perfect even when I'm new to something. Manifesting the new job for you♥!!
ReplyDeleteThank u queen!!! I need all the good juju I can get LOL
Deletesending good vibes for the j*b!! also love the moodboard it really resonates lmfao
ReplyDeletethank u diva !!! 🧘🏻♀️🧘🏻♀️
Deletegirl I feel you. I have almost completed my undergrad, and I'm so scared. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my degree. I am also a perfectionist so the idea of a real j*b (gotta keep it censored) scares the crap out of me. Thanks for being so real
ReplyDeleteyes, of course! it’s hard not to compare myself to others who seem like they have it figured out but it’s nice to know that there’s people in the same boat! and early congrats! you’re almost there!
ReplyDeletethank u for censoring j*b
ReplyDelete