Sunday, August 2, 2026

Diva of the Week: Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray was a popular chef seen on the Food Network, rising to fame in the early 2000s. One of her standout segments was "30 Minute Meals", which was a hit for normal people like us who don't have three hours to spend on some expensive, fantastic meal that feeds 10, like some programs might showcase. Her shows were, yes, fast-paced, but she kept your attention working fast on each meal and defining how each recipe could be tailored to fit the needs of each household. The Food Network is now plagued with food competition shows that are just highly oversaturated and nonsensical. I wanted to highlight this absolute diva for her cozy set and comforting meals. This is a queen that makes meal planning fun and nostalgic. 


(P.s. see that funky orange thing? It's her signature olive oil dispenser that I promised myself I would get once I've reached adulthood. We're not there yet, but I will not forget!)

1 comment:

  1. I think about that one time she was like "guys I'm not Rachel Roy, I am NOT Becky with the good hair"

    ReplyDelete