Thursday, August 20, 2026

Do you want the house tour?

Room update! I got a new duvet cover, yay! I was trying to give Bella Swan with the purple leaf/branch comforter she has in the movies, but it was $250 to get the screen-accurate version, so I gave up on that dream. But I still think the green and purple is really cute! Also, I got a new laptop because my old one was about five years old and really on its deathbed. So, you know I had to finance a new one aye aye aye... I didn't wanna shell out the money, but I thought if I could apply to new j*bs from the comfort of my bed, I would actually apply to more than just one j*b at a time. And now I can finally feel safe to go on 123movies on a laptop that's not gonna explode or accidentally give myself a virus trying to watch that on my phone. Now, I'm just excited that my room is a little more cohesive than it was. With the fall season approaching, I think I'm going to try to hit up some more thrift stores or try to DIY some cute witchy/whimsygoth decor! 

1 comment: