Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Moodboard: Lara Jean Covey

I read To All the Boys I've Loved Before not too long agoand I can't help but keep going back to the movie soundtrack. I love, love, love the character Lara Jean, and I always find my way back to trying to emulate her. But maybe I am just Lara Jean and Lara Jean is me? After all, our Myers-Briggs personality types are both INFP, which is why I relate to her and find comfort in her character. (Also, Belly Conklin is considered an INFP, but I don't want to claim that bad energy.) If you have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention Myers-Briggs, PLEASE take the Myers-Briggs personality test, and you can see any song, person, fictional character, etc. that has the same personality type as you. My favorite test is linked here (and it's free, don't worry). Anyway, I saw a bit of myself in her character when she said, "My life was a mess..but I could clean my room." I'm especially feeling that now because my room is a mess and I'm a mess, but after work my life is gonna be put together because I'm cleaning it up and lighting a candle! #settingthemood #adult #optimisticdiva



No comments:

Post a Comment