Also, I have realized I just need to put my phone DOWN. Ages ago, I bought a bunch of old teen magazines from the 2000s and 2010s, and they're so fun to look through. I played some 2000s Disney-era songs and just had a blast flipping through those magazines, feeling like I was a kid again. Kinda unrelated, but I also want to get back into reading. I finished Powerless a couple of months ago, and I started Quicksilver, but I haven't really gotten into it. Hopefully, with the fall weather coming soon, I'll actually want to cozy up with a book, though!
Thursday, September 10, 2026
What have I been doing?
Little life update: Guys, I am so chronically online, and I saw this TikTok that was like, "I put on a playlist to feel like Peter Parker, and I was so locked in," blah blah blah. I thought, "Let me test this out", so I got a little coffee, went to Panera, opened my laptop, and put on the Spider-Man: Brand New Day soundtrack. I became an unstoppable force for like an hour. Whoops, guys, I don't have the actual stamina of Spider-Man...but an hour just working on my resume is a job well done. It's one step closer to moving up in life, fingers crossed. Then, after I finished fixing my resume, I, of course, had to treat myself, so I went to TJ Maxx and got this diva-licious cheetah print rug. Like, are you kidding me? It's perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The idea of a playlist to get into productivity mode is really good. I also like those little things that help set the mood for studying or working; it seems to make getting started easier.
ReplyDeletevisit my blog | ♡ Oddly Mine
Heavy on needing to put my phone down. I deleted social media off my phone for like the 500th time, it's like I never learn. #fml
ReplyDelete